We are currently accepting guest post submissions. If you have an article idea that’s related to back pain and enjoy educating others or sharing your experience, we’d love for you to become a contributor.
- Article must be unique and not have been published anywhere else.
- Topic must be interesting. We won’t publish anything on a generic subject that has already been beaten to death.
- Minimum of 800 words.
- Article should be properly formatted with subheadings and short paragraphs.
- Article must be exempt of spelling or grammar errors. Only quality content (something that you’re proud of) will be published.
- You may link one time from within the article to a site that you own.
- Additional external links to quality, respected websites are encouraged.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits to content that you submitted.
- If your article is published on BackPained.com, we then own it and you may not publish the article elsewhere.
If you’d like to be considered for a guest post submission, please fill out the form below.