Welcome to BackPained.com
BackPained.com is: Common sense advice for back pain sufferers
Unlike a lot of other online sources, I understand firsthand the discomfort, pain, and even agony that back issues can cause. Whether it’s the chronic back pain you’ve had most of your life (like me) or a recent injury, there are various products and treatment options that typically work better than others. My goal is to help you save time and money and get you back to living life without constant pain or at a pain level that’s more tolerable.
Here are a few topics worth checking out first:
- Choosing the best pillow for back pain
- Do-it-yourself trigger point therapy
- Cervical traction devices for neck pain
- How to sleep with sciatica pain
- Do inversion tables actually work?
- What’s the best back massager to buy?
BackPained.com is not: Professional medical advice
I’m not a medical professional and any advice I give is simple based off my own experiences and the research I’ve done. You should always consult a doctor to confirm whether a treatment option is a good idea for your situation.
Thanks for visiting!